• May I hunger for righteousness.
• May I thirst for Living Water.
• May I nourish my soul with Your Word.
• May my mind crave purity.
• May I purge myself of pride and ingratitude.
• May I be satisfied with the hope I have in Christ.
• May I not choke on my selfish desires.
• May my heart be sustained by Your love.
• May I not quench Your Spirit, but rather consume Your presence.
• May I be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit.
• May I be stuffed with the joy of the Lord.
• May my tongue testify to the sweetness of Your grace and forgiveness.
• May I not waste the gifts You give me.
• May I feast on Your goodness.
• May I delight in the fellowship of believers.
• May my soul devour the wisdom and truth of Your Word.
• May I not swallow the enemy's lies.
• May I savor my relationship with You, Lord.
• May I resist spiritual milk and feed on spiritual meat.
• May my appetite for self-discipline increase.
• May I starve my flesh from the world's smorgasbord of sin.
• May I give You my first fruits and not my leftovers.
• May I continue to taste and see that the Lord is good.
• May I have a heart for the harvest.
Copyright 2011 by Hester Christensen. Revised 2012. All rights reserved.
Post a Comment