- May I hunger for righteousness.
- May I thirst for living water.
- May I nourish my soul with Your Word.
- May my life overflow with Your fruit.
- May I purge myself of pride and ingratitude.
- May my tongue testify to the sweetness of Your grace and forgiveness.
- May my mind crave purity.
- May I be satisfied with the hope I have in Christ.
- May I not choke on my selfish desires.
- May I not quench Your Spirit.
- May I be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit.
- May my heart be sustained by Your love.
- May I be stuffed with the joy of the Lord.
- May I not waste the gifts You have given me.
- May I dine at Your table and feast on Your goodness.
- May I delight in the fellowship of believers.
- May I not swallow the enemy's lies.
- May I savor my relationship with You, Lord.
- May I stop drinking spiritual milk and start eating meat.
- May I starve my flesh from the world's smorgasbord of sin.
- May I give You my firstfruits and not my leftovers.
- May my appetite for self-discipline increase.
- May my body digest Your wisdom and truth.
- May I continue to taste and see that the Lord is good.
- May I have a heart for the harvest.
Copyright 2011 by Hester Christensen. All rights reserved.
Wonderful words friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.ReplyDelete
Heather, Bless you dear one.ReplyDelete
Jen, Bless you too! Love you both, Hester
What wonderful words to live by...I printed them off and pasted them on my daily life planner. Thanks!!ReplyDelete
LOVE THIS, especially the part about being satisfied with the hope I have in Christ and not choking on selfish desires. Lord knows I needed to hear that!ReplyDelete
Kim, I think I will print them off too! What a great idea! Bless you, HesterReplyDelete
Susan, I appreciate your thoughts. I'm sure we could each add more to this list too. (Many of these are for me! :) ).
You two are great and what a blessing God crossed our paths, Love, Hester